new and hoping for friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus

Hello,I am new to the site so i thought it would be good to intro me and Circe, my female, 18", year old citrus tiger beardie. I might have too many questions, so this is a warning just so everyone knows, I'm a little paranoid. My parents got her for my birthday, actually, they nearly gave me a heart attack when my mom was sitting on my bed with a camera and a bearded dragon (who was sitting in her fully furnished cage.). So anyways, Hi all dragon peoples!!!

100_4573.jpg

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
welcome again! she is beautiful. your mom has been posting all about this surprise. hope you enjoy! :-D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi, welcome! I read your mother's post about you're surprise. I hope you have fun with her. There is a good group of people on here to help you learn more about her.

Welcome! We're always here to help, some of us (like me) are night owls, so there's usually someone on here to help you out! Hang out here long enough and you'll become a good beardie slave in no time. :D I've been lurking for a long while, and now my babies run my life :whip: :laughhard:
So welcome to the wonderful world of beardies, and Circe is adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom