new addition to my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my name is johnny i live in scotland and have two beardys i have spiket (f) 2 and half yrs old and now have blue (m) around 2 and a half yrs old , the problem is just got blue two nights ago frm a guy who could no longer look after him , at present i them at oppistite ends of a six foot by 4 foot tank with a piece of cardboard seperating them. they are both roughly the same size apart from the fact has a bigger head. im just basically looking for some tips for intruducing them to each other and im worried they will attack each other. please help

thanks johnny :D

Trogdor_1

Juvie Member
Chances are they won't attack each other. But housing a male and a female together is definately not a good idea. The male will usually over breed the female which will cause her great stress.
In general, dragons should be housed by themselves. They do not appreciate the company of another.

aqua9915

Housing beardies together is never the best idea, i've heard horror stories about beardies chewing their vivmates tales off and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom