neosporin? Really? Oh and a "blowout"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie77

Hatchling Member
its safe for use on them? what if they ingest it? I suppose they aren't like dogs or cats and want to lick whatever you put on them huh? That one was surprising to me. Can you use bandages too? or would the protection of the neosporin be enough should they get an ouchie?

On another note.. Can you give them TOO MUCH in order to help them go? Yesterday was a VERY poopy day for both of them. :?

They woke up and decided to go at the same time! HE went on his blankie! Booger! She went only a little on her log, so INTO the tub they go, my son is with them as I am cleaning the tanks. "MOM!!! Sonic is pooping again, ALOT!" It WAS solid looking anyway in the water, that is until they ran through it. YUK! My son still gets a bit nervous when they start running around, (he has ASD). So he wasn't able to keep them out of the poop. So I go in there and OMG. There was poop everywhere in the tub.. He said that they both went but Sonic had a poopy blow out... So, I got a cardboard box and put some towels down, filled up the sink with clean water and took each out of the tub to the sink to "rinse" and then into the box. Finished cleaning the tanks and then put them back. I was just wondering if I gave her too much in order to get going?

He was holding back on me as well for 2 days so I added a drop or two of Olive oil to his water, thinking that would be of help, it must have been cause he went the next day.

redflea13

Neosporin is good to use and the don't lick at it like a dog would. I've never had a wound that needed bandages. I would guess you didn't give them too much. Dragons get stimulated in the warm water and ten to go in the tub alot. When it get's mixed in the water a little can look like a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom