Need urgent information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTaylor

my eggs deflated like a week ago and still havent come out. 5 out of 7 have now deflated i can see the embryo inside the egg and its big, but it doens't move as much anymore if any. i fort if they deflated then they should hatch. its 65 days today. please give me theorys

spyder79

Extreme Poster
DanTaylor":2iin85n4 said:
my eggs deflated like a week ago and still havent come out. 5 out of 7 have now deflated i can see the embryo inside the egg and its big, but it doens't move as much anymore if any. i fort if they deflated then they should hatch. its 65 days today. please give me theorys

I live by the theory that if it doesnt smell than leave it be. They will come out when they are ready and if they dont then they werent meant to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom