Need to Rehome my Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Briana. I unfortunately have to rehome my bearded dragon. I have plans of joining the military within the next 6 months. This is something that I hadn't really had planned before getting my bearded dragon. My beardie is still a juvy, almost a year old. I think that he's a male, not 100% though. I love him so much and want to make sure he finds a trustworthy home, with someone who is knowledgeable about bearded dragon care as it can be tricky. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone or anywhere that can take my bearded dragon in, please let me know. I will not be giving him away to someone with little to no experience! I want him to be in good hands.

Attachments

• 20230722_105511.jpg
    20230722_105511.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20230722_105437.jpg
    20230722_105437.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 89

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Very beautiful beardie. Unfortunately I can't adopt another one as I have too many animals in my house. Good luck in rehoming your Beardie:)

Where are you? I have a beardie and I'm thinking of getting one either for me or my little sister. If you're close I'd try to take the little guy in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom