Need to rehome my beardie!

BrieBrie

Beardie name(s)
Mushu
Hello, my name is Briana. I unfortunately have to rehome my bearded dragon. I have plans of joining the military within the next 6 months. This is something that I hadn't really had planned before getting my bearded dragon. My beardie is still a juvy, almost a year old. I think that he's a male, not 100% though. I love him so much and want to make sure he finds a trustworthy home, with someone who is knowledgeable about bearded dragon care as it can be tricky. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone or anywhere that can take my bearded dragon in, please let me know. I will not be giving him away to someone with little to no experience! I want him to be in good hands.

QibliLover1

Beardie name(s)
Qibli
Hello it’s great you’re taking interest in the military my dad is in the military. Anyways currently I have 2 boys a normal morph and a citrus morph. Both are around 2 years old in 120 gallon tanks I have an open tank from when they were babies. So I definitely have space. For feedings I give roaches or BSFL they are picky eaters. Every morning I give country green mix to them both dusted with vitamins and a weekly veggie and occasionally a fruit treat. I’m open to any questions if you would want to ask anything. Although I am in California and if that’s a problem transportation wise then just notify me!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So sorry that you need to rehome your dragon. We do have a forum on here called "For Free"
if you are trying to find a new home for him, without selling him.

Thanks,
Tracie

BrieBrie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mushu
Hello it’s great you’re taking interest in the military my dad is in the military. Anyways currently I have 2 boys a normal morph and a citrus morph. Both are around 2 years old in 120 gallon tanks I have an open tank from when they were babies. So I definitely have space. For feedings I give roaches or BSFL they are picky eaters. Every morning I give country green mix to them both dusted with vitamins and a weekly veggie and occasionally a fruit treat. I’m open to any questions if you would want to ask anything. Although I am in California and if that’s a problem transportation wise then just notify me!
Hello! Sorry to get back to you so late. So I am definitely interested although I may need some time to arrange traveling to you. I am in Florida so I would need to arrange it but I'm definitely down. I will keep in touch for sure.

BrieBrie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mushu
Would it be possible for you to meet me here even? Let me know if that's on the table, thanks. :)

QibliLover1

Beardie name(s)
Qibli
Would it be possible for you to meet me here even? Let me know if that's on the table, thanks. :)
I would have been earlier last week! I just got back from a long vacation in Virginia it would have definitely been possible but if you need any contact info just let me know

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Remember, IF there are any exchanges of private or personal information such as email, phone
numbers, addresses, etc please exchange them via PM & not on the public forum here. Privacy
on here is extremely important.
Thanks!

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom