Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
So I just got 2 beardies from a guy that did not take care of them at all. I have had them for only 3 days and I took them to the vet and one of them is going to die because she has anemia among other problems and the other can be helped he has only intestinal parasites. I already have another beardie that has parasites so I'm treating both of them for that. I got a baby about a day before I got the other two and the baby was eating fine and now he is not eating and does not move a lot. So I was wondering if the baby beardie could now be sick from the other dragons? I wash my hands when I touch one before I touch the other so can it just be that the baby is still settling in? Or maybe nervous because he's surrounded by 3 other adults? Or did he get sick from them? Please help!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Can the baby see the bigger dragons ?

May just be a case of relocation stress.

Make sure you wash your hands well after handling the bigger dragons and keep the baby isolated from them.

Practice here is a quarantine for new reptiles into a household for 3 months to ensure no infections are spread.

lovesbeardies23

Original Poster
The baby can see two of them but the one directly next to him he can't and yeah I always make sure I wash my hands I don't want to cross contaminate anything the other beardies have to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom