Need some help please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steol5589

Hatchling Member
hi.i have been feeding my beardy whos 5 months old about 40 crickets and veggies a day.he now refuses crickets so i have started feeding him locusts,super worms and veggies.i need to know how much of these i need to feed a day.i was thinking 3 locusts and 10 supers along with veggies a day.is this too little.oh yeah.i also feed about 2 or 3 waxies a day as treats but not every day so he dusnt get too fat.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
How big is he?
I would lean toward maybe 15 superworms as long as he's upwards of 15 inches. Otherwise I would try roaches or just use locusts.

Watch it with the waxies. I know it's horribly tempting, because they make beardies sooooo happy- but they're very, very high in fat. After all, that's why they're yummy! :D

steol5589

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hes jus over 15 inches long.if i was to just go with locusts,how many a day would i need to feed.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
ooof.
I'm not really sure on that one. We don't have them here in the US. Maybe PM AuntyLolo or Dantro or Mark Thorpe or one of our resident Brits.

How much bigger than crix are locusts? I thought they were pretty close in size...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom