need some advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
My I let me beardie Sophie out of her cage to run around the house she always runs face first into the wall..She dosen't run into anything else, just the wall. She has been banned from doing this right now as she has an injury on her chin from doing this. We did try to put a leash on her and she obviously has never been on a leash. She freaked out. She was trying to bite the leash and she puffed up her body as fat as she could. She then slid along the carpet to try to get it off. I have 2 other dragons that have not had these issues so any help would be appreciated.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Out of curiosity, what color is the wall? I only ask because it seems my dragon will run into things that are white. Crazy thing.

As for the harness and leash, well you happen to have a dragon who doesn't like it. ;) Hopefully she will get used to it. Keep me posted, as I have yet to put one on Oscar but want to get one for him soon.

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, our walls are white and that is the only thing that she runs into. The harness is a kinda rope harness so I didn't know if maybe there was a different kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom