Need ideas how to stick rocks to a wooden hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

danigurl

so i have been tryin to find a cave for my beardie with no luck i didn't like or think any of them would be big enough for my little dude as he grows, and i was sitting and thinking and i came up with a big wooden cave and some rocks now i wanna stick the rocks to the cave but i dont know what i should use that is safe for my beardie, i was thinking super glue it and modge podge over it need ideas. it has to be safe. any and all input welcome. maybe paint it and just cover the top in big rocks.

006.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
I use silicone to glue things together :) You can use the normal kind, or the kind used for fish tank sealing. Let it dry for 24 hours, and it works great and its 100% safe and non toxic!

triumphtt

Juvie Member
Jess4921":29c7rsyv said:
I use silicone to glue things together :) You can use the normal kind, or the kind used for fish tank sealing. Let it dry for 24 hours, and it works great and its 100% safe and non toxic!
forgot about silicone. I 2nd that forget hot glue

danigurl

Original Poster
thank you i ended up sanding it down and painting it dark brown but i will use the silicone for the rocks i put on the top. i will post pics of it in a few days to show you guys the hide

danigurl

Original Poster
i painted the cave/basking spot now just waiting for it to dry so i can modge podge seal it. its looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom