Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbyheppy

Original Poster
thanks for all the help,you willbe pleased to know he is in his new enclosure and absolutely loving it,will try to upload some pictures when i get my camera working :D ,just need some nice artificial plants to brighten it up for him and its all ok,have managed to get rid of the heat mat,using an infrared lamp and hes seems ok with that,once again thanks for all the help and advice xxx

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Debby, colored lights are hard on a dragon's eyes. You'll want a bright WHITE light for extra heat, and that repti-glo is bad business. Causes all sorts of issues. Go with the Arcadia I suggested, or with the MVB I suggested. Much better all around.
I can provide documentation of the ill effects of the glo if you wish.
Janie.

debbyheppy

Original Poster
yes please if you could then at least i can weigh the pros and cons.can be quite difficult in leeds to get hold of some of the items and i seem to have to rely on ebay for most ofthe things which i have purchased any info is much appreciated my emai address is [email protected] thankyou so much x

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
The reptiglos are all cons, except the reptiglo 8, which got discontinued. I believe you can keep the reptiglos if they are a safe distance away? LIke, farther than most tube lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom