Need help with Bearded Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
TheLizard":1bn1jdjf said:
destiny1998":1bn1jdjf said:
Hi. Is the uvb a tube? One of the mods on here said that the repti glo tube is fine. As for a cage I use a rabbit cage. My beardie ( female ) hates the outside , but likes it as long as she can be in the cage. She's too fat to squeeze out. Lol My male on the other hand loves it outside and hates the cage. So I sit outside with him while he sits and basks and explores. My other is just chill and likes it wherever she's put.

Hi the uvb is indeed a tube :)
Thanks for that info, I was wondering how would it compare to the ReptiSun?
Male just did poop in the water dish (Lovely :puke: ) but is still shy and could be grumpy.

Beardies are smart .... doesn't take them long to discover that poos don't stink out their enclosures if they deposit them in the water dish.

They do not need standing water in their enclosures if they are feed properly (fresh salad/veg and green leafy stuff + live insects).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom