Need help sexing please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogsong

Hi,

I have three bearded dragons that are about 4 months old now. I was wondering if anyone could help me determine if they are male or female. I took some really close up pictures so hopefully you'll be able to see what's going on there. I'm going to post one picture of each. Thank you.
beardie01tail.jpg

beardie02tail.jpg

beardie03tail.jpg

Frogsong

Original Poster
Hi Lance,

I saw the link and tried to compare but I'm still not sure. You think all females?

I was hoping for 2 females and a male. :|

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Can you take a few more pictures on a slight angle? Perhaps not sooo close. Maybe we can be of more assistance.

If I had to guess right now, they look like all females.

Frogsong

Original Poster
Yes, I'll take some more pictures tomorrow when the lighting is better.

The first one is the one I was thinking was male. Now I'm not sure. It's the only one who has a black beard but I read even females can have those.

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
I would go female for all three, but the first one maybe has depleted fat stores in the tail? just a guess but there is deff one central lump there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom