Need help finding information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amilla28

So i am a graphic design student and we are making info graphics for my final project and i am doing mine on bearded dragons since i recently got one with my boyfriend (Little girl named Cecilia). Since it is so hard to find numerical data i created a survey of my own. If everyone could take this survey for me i would greatly appreciate it! it is only 8 questions so it will not take long at all!! Thank you!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D8N967K

When i am done with the info graphic i will post it on here so you can all see what you helped me create!! Also if you find any websites or anything that you think can help me find information i would appreciate that too!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
FYI, this post is in violation of one of our site policies (posting for the sole purpose of driving traffic to a site for one's own purposes). However, after reviewing the poll, the intent, the desire to give back to the community (results), and having communicated my concerns with the OP, I've decided to allow an exception exception for this post.

I did submit my answer too, although, I answered more in regards to my past beardies. I no longer have them myself, for now.

Amilla28

Original Poster
Sorry for violating the policy, thanks for keeping it up though. I promise it is for the good of the beardies! Thanks for everyone responding to the survey, please people keep taking it and have your friends with beardies take it too!! the more results and people who take it the better the information i get and the better info graphic i can make!!

by the way here is a picture of my beardie getting her first bath...
102_6289.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Took your survery, your questions were very good & should give you alot of info on captive beardies. I love my 4 boys to pieces, they're great pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom