need help asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoeseG

so inka has been a bit wierd lately she dosent poop all day only way she will poop is if i bathe her other than that she wont is there anything i can give her that will help her poop on her own she would poop great before but a sudden change she eats great dubias daily and mustard greens with colard greens fresh papaya and some butter worms for her salad lighting and temp is correct

this is her salads she gets on the daily

IMG245.jpg

IMG219.jpg

IMG758.jpg

IMG762.jpg

IMG574-1.jpg

and these are her feeders

IMG556-1.jpg

IMG243.jpg

any help please her poop when she goes looks normal solid green blackish

Hatchling Member
How about adding some yam to the salad? Also maybe putting a bowl of warm water in her tank so she can give herself a bath and see if she will poop in her dish? If so, are her temps good?

hoeseG

Original Poster
I will try the yam see if it will help her she just started pooping on her own I gave her a couple of silkworms and I've read they help clean up her digestive system spme type of activia for lizards hahaha

Spikey92

Juvie Member
Ive never heard of using yam :p
Ive read that olive- or mineral oil or pure canned pumpkin (not spiced!)will help :)

hoeseG

Original Poster
Ok will try that also yesterday she went poop 2 times so that's a good sign once in the shower and another on my fresh church shirt I had just washed hahaha but hopefully she gets better

Spikey92

Juvie Member
Ok thats good.Ill keep my fingers crossed.
Haha yea beardies have their thing with pooping on just washed stuff.Spikey used to do it with her blankie all the time :p

Hatchling Member
Glad she is getting better! Such nice looking salads you're feeding her. Very lucky dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom