NEED HELP ASAP!!! SERIOUS MATTERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmfp

OK SO HERES THE SHORT END OF THE LONG STICK

LATELY MY BEARDIE HAS THROWN UP 2 TIMES AND SINCE THEN SHE HAS BEEN SITTING UNDER THE HEAT LIGHT WITH HER EYES CLOSED AND HER BELLY AND BEARD AND FACE AND EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PITCH BLAK SHE IS ONLY ABOUT 1 MONTH OLD IF THAT SHE JUST GOT DONE HER SECOND SHED AND IM WORRIED SHE MIGHT BE DIEN HER EYES ARE SUNK IN AND SHE DOESNT MOVE MUCH AND THE APPETITE IS OUT THE WINDOW IVE BEEN FEEDING HER BABY FOOD WITH CALCIUM IN IT AND SOME REPTAID. BUT STILL NOTHING SHE DIDNT EVEN MOVE WHEN THE LIGHTS CAME ON THIS MORNING I HAD TO PICK HER UP AND PUT HER ON THE BOX UNDER THE UVB BECAUSE I KNOW IT HELPS ANYBODY I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME....

O PS WHEN I PUT HER IN WARM BATHS SHE IS ACTIVE LIKE JUMPING TO TRY TO GET OUT AND ALL AND A LITTLE POOP COMES OUT BUT ITS WHITE AND NOT MUCH. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

TO GET THE GENERALS OUT THE WAY

TEMPS: 95-100
rEPTILE cARPET
UVB REPTISUN 10.0 LONG TUBE

SHE HAS A PLACE TO HIDE AND A PLACE TO BASK.

I NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Ok, what are you measuring the temps with??

it sounds like you need to get her to the vet ASAP, but being dark etc things are not good, she may have parasites. The white part is urate or wee, if she isnt eating you wouldnt expect poop.

How old is your beardie, if its still young the temps are a little low, for juvies 105-110, and adults are 100-105, but this may be a minor thing. All i can say is give baths a few times a day, remove the hide etc and bake/steralise everything! just put a basking rock and lights in there with paper towels, if it is parasites everything wil need to be cleaned to aviod re-infection.

Are there any vets close to you? Where do you live?

bmfp

Original Poster
temp gun

and im taking him to the breeder i boguht him from and he is going to take care of it until its better and all so im crossing my fingers.

bmfp

Original Poster
UPDATE:::::::::::::::;;

my mom just texted me since im at work the dragon pooped a little bit and it was white with yellow on it and it was little

anything u can get from this my mom basically called it a wet fart

bmfp

Original Poster
:banghead: it is with the deepest regret that i must say that my beloved Diabla has died today at 5:30 and it happened in front of my eyes :banghead:

i wish my girl wouldve lasted longer because i loved her and she was a beautiful dragon thanks for all your help ladies and gents

but i will miss her very much and she will be in my heart always

:'(

Picture003.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture028.jpg

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Oh I am so sorry to read this ! I had hoped that things would have turned out much better.
My sincerest Condolences.
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom