Need help/advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

david0501

Juvie Member
I fed boris dubia's for the first time, and he has almost 30! Then the second meal he had like 5... and then today for his first meal he had like 7 and Boris didnt eat any for his second feeding, but he pooped again and is pooping everyday if not twice! Honestly I'm so freaking worried, idk what to do anymore! He doesn't eat like all the people say he is supposed to eat and it really pisses me off (because I was told by the breeder he is going to be huge/ a huge eater.) and I know for a fact im taking care of him as good as you physically can. Ughh, also he never shed yet at his age (I think), which i dont think is normal! Can anyone give me some advice? support lol? (Btw he is supposed to be a "German Giant" as well)

He is 6 weeks and 4 days.
photo3_zps0bb24f2b.jpg

jackiesmama

Juvie Member
i know the feeling, i bought me a beautiful girl (for future breeding ) and was also told she was a good eater but she wont eat when i try to hand feed her and i dont really see her eat, but she has to be cuz she is pooing.... this is her
61813_510196855678763_1140015664_n.jpg

Hatchling Member
If your setup is fine, just keep at it. Don't worry too much. Your dragon will get as big as he/she will get. As long as you are offering foods that are high quality then you should be fine. It doesn't look like you've had your dragon that long, so maybe you just haven't figured out exactly what he/she likes to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom