need advise please

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
I have two baby beardies and need to find a good place to order crickets from. i had been buying them 100 at a time from pets mart but the little buys went through 100 small in two days this week and that's not an option for pet smart. so where is the best place to order crickets from online, who do you use and what do they cost you.
thank you
scott

I get my crickets from lllreptile.com. They cost about $20 for 1000 with shipping. 2000 is about $34. I get my crickets in about 2 days from when I ordered.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Spyder
Have you tried local herp shops to see if they can order bulk for you?I am not sure where your located but many of the smaller shops will include your order with theirs.I used to order 1000 crix from my guy for 25$.Its more then online but not when you add the shipping.

Loganator

Juvie Member
Check out http://www.reptilefood.com I get 1000 for $10.95 plus shipping, which is approx $7.00 to my zip code. They are shipped priority overnight. I placed an order yesterday at 3:00pm and received them this morning at 9:30am. They have 8-10 differents sizes available and arrive healthy with 99% alive. This place has a live delivery guarantee also. The cricket food and water is also very cheap.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
cool thanks for the info, i live in lincoln nebraska and we only have one small shop and i dont like the place. i also found one called premium crickets that looked decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom