Need Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGSAME

Hatchling Member
Last week I purchased a BD from a breeder on this site. Everything was great. About 2 days after that I received orders to go back to IRAQ for a 2nd time. I contacted the breeder 2 days before the BD was to be shipped to cancel and to advise of my situation. I even suggested letting the breeder keep about 25% of the purchase price cause I understand that it is a buisness. This is the response I got today when I inquired about my refund:

"I'm not trying to be rude but please next time be sure you want the dragon due to this I have decided to have a no refund policy meaning you pay and back out you lose your money you will be the last person to get a refund threw me it can be really hard on someone like me who rescues I breed to pay for my rescues, So I want you aware of this change in our policy. I'll get the refund out like you asked soon"

It's not like I said I did not want the dragon. If you have seen any of my posts I already have 3. I was just doing what I thought was best for the BD and for my wife. She is the person who has to take care of the dragons while I am gone. In addition to 3 kids also.

What do you guys think?

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
wow :shock:

I'm not sure what to say other than, thank you for your service to our country and be safe. It is because of the voluntary service of people like you that we have a country where we can enjoy freedoms the rest of the world dreams about having.

Godspeed

Jeff

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
citrusdragon":e65dc said:
wow :shock:

I'm not sure what to say other than, thank you for your service to our country and be safe. It is because of the voluntary service of people like you that we have a country where we can enjoy freedoms the rest of the world dreams about having.

Godspeed

Jeff

Couldn't say it better myself..
Thank you.

I think that there is no reason for a bitter attitude. I think it sucks that other folks may have backed out of a deal, but your situation is a little different... I would certainly forgive that..

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I totally agree with the previous posters.

In fact, I am going to shut my mouth now before I say something about that breeder that I might get in trouble for.

I have a nephew in Iraq now and a brother in law going over. Those men and women over there need every bit of help and support we have to offer as Americans.

Shame on that breeder for not being more understanding.

KINGSAME....Take Care and come back home safe to your family.

Dawn

LJean

Extreme Poster
I must agree with the others. You are a service member, and I thank you for that. You should not have been treated that way. Sometimes there ARE special circumstances.

(this said as I only have your side of the story) :)

Lor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom