Need a new dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkpickel

I bought a small beardie 3 weeks ago from petsmart and he just died this morning. I want to get another but this time from a breeder. I would like to get one soon cause I have plenty of crickets and just got some roaches in the mail yesterday. I don't want to waist them but if I don't get another beardie soon than they will get to big for one to eat. I wanna still get a small one just not as small as the one that passed. He was only about 5-6" long. Any help would be great.

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Well, with it being the weekend, you aren't likely to be able to get anything shipped to you until Monday, which mean a Tuesday arrival at the earliest. You could check out the ads on http://www.faunaclassifieds.com. If you let us know roughly where you live, someone might be able to suggest a local breeder.

mudskipper

Juvie Member
There are several bearded dragons up for sale everyday in a Facebook group called "Reptile Classified - Bearded Dragons". It's an open group which means anyone can join. Most of the bearded dragons up for sale are reasonable priced and colorful.

Lkpickel

Original Poster
Thanks y'all for your help. My husband a I found one yesterday that we loved. So we ordered him. He should be here Tuesday. Can't wait.
8f91639a126a1a806cdd89382f445b83.jpg

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Lkpickel":bnwdlofy said:
Thanks. We got him from Great House Farm. I can't wait to start spoiling him.

Beth is a great person to work with. I'm sure he'll be a nice and healthy boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom