need a good place to get crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pet store can be very expensive so we ordered on line the other day got our 1000 crickets and more than half of them were dead. I am noticing they are starting to die off I have food for them, I have them warm and not much light on them. I need a better place to get them i guess. Where is a better place to get bulk crickets? Any one have any other suggestions?

warnisha

Juvie Member
Where did you order from? A batch I ordered a few months ago came with quite a few dead in it and I contacted the person who sold them and they credited me back money. The next time I ordered from them had hardly any dead ones.

broozersfam

Original Poster
my husband got them off ebay. The person he ordered from has not contacted us back and it's been a week. I want to find a place that specializes in them not some random person. He thought he was doing something good and so did i but i guess we were wrong.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Try coldbloods.com Crix are $8.50 per 1,000. I never got any dead ones, even shipped through the winter in 20 -30 degree weather. The phone number is 781-679-0663.

warnisha

Juvie Member
I order from expresscrickets.com and they are like $21 for 1000 shipped! I will have to write down that number becuase that sounds like a good deal. What is the shipping?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Shipping cost probably depends on where you live, and whether or not they are shipped overnight or 2 days [ I get mine 2 days unless it's really cold, then I get then overnight] If you call and give him your zip, he will give you a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom