Necropsy report came back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Wow, he went downhill very quickly then, those pics are beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear that he didn't make it...big hugs!!!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Morgan, I am so terribly sorry to hear that Spike has passed. I read your memorial... it was very sweet!
Spike was a beautiful beardie. I'm sure he knew how much he was loved.
You are in my thoughts!
((HUGS))

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Oh my goodness! I am sooo sorry for your loss. You are being so brave (even if you may not feel like you are). He was a beauty and you did all you could, I just know that he would know that. It all happened so fast it would have taken a miracle I think to halt whatever was happening.

We are all here for you for as long as you need us to be.

A massive amount of cyber hugs. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry. You did all you could, we all do in the same situation. Unfortunately, beardies hide their illnesses until it's too late, in the wild they must because they won't survive long otherwise.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry that you lost him so suddenly like that. :cry:
He was so beautiful. We are all here for you.

Tracie

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
thanks you guys for the hugs :D
its been a tough day i went down stairs and by habit turned on lights and said goodmorning to an empty tank i think the fact that hes really gone is just now starting to settle in..

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It will take some time for you to realize that he actually is gone. Though, he will really never be gone. He IS always with you. You have tons of pictures of him. I find that if you make a picture album, is very therapeutic. Maybe not now, since all you might want to do is cry, but later on, when you can think straight, make a nice album, a tribute to him.

Tracie

MissT

BD.org Addict
Tracie, that's a beautiful idea! I spent a long time going through photos and videos of Abu when she passed away but never thought to get prints and make an albu
!

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
well after a weekend away with my friends i am feeling better about it. i took ur advice and orderd prints i love scrapbooking

Ragebees

Morgan, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. Spike was truely loved, and I know he'll be missed.

God Bless.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
im so glad that i still have my other two i think it would have been worse if he was my only one

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Oh Morgan I wouldn't have even known hadn't you mentioned in a reply in another thread that Spike was gone.
I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hug.jpg

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
wow it seems like it was forever that he was sick. but he threw up a week ago sunday and died on thursday thats 4 days in between. i hope i get the results soon because no owner should have to go through what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom