near prolapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophiehawes

Hatchling Member
hello,

my famale lola has just come out of a 4month brumation.. (i think :oops: no eating and alot of sleeping) anyway she is fantastic now she eats basks and if very active through out the day BUtttt (there is always a but) i have noticed that when she poops (she goes about 3-4times a week) she has the poo then tries to carry on straining? i have notices a pink lump appear on her vent for a few seconds (does not come out i can see it under the skin) then after she has finished it goes away.. now its not a blockage coz she poos alot first then does it... kind of like she feels like she isnt finished... :oops: she has been wormed not so long ago so i know she hasnt got parasites i just wondered if there was anythin i could do to help her stop doing this

any sugestions would be a great help

many thanks
1004681_10200744812917519_2059200887_n.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Some dragons do seem to protrude the rectal tissue out a bit longer than others after they poo. She's probably fine. :)

sophiehawes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":2meyv52f said:
Some dragons do seem to protrude the rectal tissue out a bit longer than others after they poo. She's probably fine. :)

great ok il keep an eye on it and im trying to get her to eat more veg to see if that helps :blob5: il let u know x she looks good and healthy doesnt she

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom