natural way to fight pinworms??

Status
Not open for further replies.

angiethegreat

Hatchling Member
Hello,

So poor Gib has a nasty case of pinworms. We have already treated her once for them and she pooped out a whole bunch. Now its time to take her back to the vet because I don't think the first treatment killed them all. But the treatment is hard to give her and it makes her alittle "off"..... So I was wondering if there's a natural way to kill the pinworms.

thanks!

relab

you can try Colloidal Silver Water (can find it at most health food stores), it's an all natural antiseptic. So you don't really have to worry about over dosing. Depending on how bad the infection is, the Silver Water might not completely treat the infection, but it will certainly help. Another good thing to have around is Acidophillz.. I'm not 100% if it's all natural, but it will help replace the good bacteria in your dragons belly that meds usually kill off.

Pinworms are a pain.. my little guy had them before, and it took about 2-3 weeks for me completely get rid of them. Also what substrate are you using? Make sure to clean thoroughly and often to prevent reinfection.

Good Luck!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom