Natural Supplements & Medicine Cabinet type things

teacherinpjs

Beardie name(s)
Moolan
Hi there,
Im wanting to get a good supply of natural products for immune health & medicine type cabinet. I love Bug De Lite website and have several of her products. I also have Arcadia supplements that I give daily. I have powdered dandelion root, probiotics, several different toppers.

Looking for anyone who uses a natural approach and has any suggestions of things to have on hand.

sisturased

Your medicine cabinet and supplements are suitable. I don't think you need more than you have. Please be more attentive to the water. It's a big problem now, and polluted water may hurt your gryphon. I remember one of my educational works about the Kulfo river. I read many helpful resources for this work, and I was shocked. It polluted so much, but unfortunately, it is a similar situation with most water sources.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom