Natural Supplements & Medicine Cabinet type things

teacherinpjs

Beardie name(s)
Moolan
Hi there,
Im wanting to get a good supply of natural products for immune health & medicine type cabinet. I love Bug De Lite website and have several of her products. I also have Arcadia supplements that I give daily. I have powdered dandelion root, probiotics, several different toppers.

Looking for anyone who uses a natural approach and has any suggestions of things to have on hand.

sisturased

Your medicine cabinet and supplements are suitable. I don't think you need more than you have. Please be more attentive to the water. It's a big problem now, and polluted water may hurt your gryphon. I remember one of my educational works about the Kulfo river. I read many helpful resources for this work, and I was shocked. It polluted so much, but unfortunately, it is a similar situation with most water sources.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom