My Zues?Medusa Was Shooken By the Earthquake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my bd out on my shoulders. i was playing xbox and he was watching me play some gears of war 2. Then all the sudden We had a 5.0 earthequake i was shook and so was my bd. he/she pooped on me and was like "daddy whats going on?" he ran under my shirt and i had to place him back in his tank for him to calm down :lol: now he/she is sleeping. ( i keep refering to my bd as a guy but i dont know what it is yet its only 2 3/4 months old) I just wanted to share our fright with all of you.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Yes, I too am glad you are okay :D ! That must have been quite a scare for you and your little guy.

Have you been through an earthquake before?

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
I'm glad to hear that you are OK... so it's safe to say that the earthquake scared the crap out of him :shock: :lol:

By the way, we felt it all the way down here in Imperial Beach. Nothing close to 5.0, but noticable.

beardieguy83

Original Poster
Ive felt earthquakes before, but not Zues/Medusa it was his/her first and yes it scared the crap out of it :lol: yes we are both ok no worries everyone. Today we were acting like if nothing had happened.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
ronni1221":de85b said:
Ahhhh... It's good to be in the Midwest. No earthquakes.... errrrr... very few...

Yeah, but I think I'd take an earthquake over a tornado ANY day. Lived in Kansas for almost 20 years. Had my share of those and don't miss them a bit :|

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Hmmmm... Yes, that's true. HOWEVER, I live in Chicago- haven't had a tornado within city limits in over 40 years. Possible, but not likely. Yes. I'm not too worried about the natural elements- more so, the "natives." :? :lol:

beardieguy83

Original Poster
Hmm thats a hard one tornado or earthquake. They are both scary but id say a small earthquake over tornado, but then again tornados sometimes dont destroy homes because they are far out their on the farms and stuff right?

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Not necessarily... there was one that hit Kansas University a couple of years ago in Lawrence and that is not a farm town. Tornadoes aren't picky. You'd think they just like to dine on trailers and farm houses, but they will eat whatever happens to be in their path. And if you've ever heard the story of Greensburg,KS that was an entire town :shock: Can be scary if you've never experienced one.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Go earthquakes! Gosh i think id rather that than getting sucked up in a tornado lol Thank goodness in our area we are almost out of range for us to feel them. its a rare thing here.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
I know... Down here where I'm at, IF we feel them, it just feels like you're swaying on a boat. No rumbling or anything. (I should probably knock on wood or something).

beardieguy83

Original Poster
yeah, San Diego is the safest place when it comes to earthquakes, thats what my geography teacher said becuase of the fault lines. san diego is safe far far away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom