My viv is full again...Pic heavy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all--After losing Puff so suddenly, it was so hard to look at the viv empty and lights out. So today I felt drawn to the reptile store where I bought Puff...and look what I found...

Babybeardie_1254.jpg

Her name is Kiera, and I feel like Puff picked her out and had her waiting there for me to find her...
Isn't she just too sweet!?
She is a blood red x orange pastel
Of course, I don't really know if she is a boy or a girl, but my gut says girl...I am probably wrong though...LOL!!!

Babybeardie_1246.jpg

Babybeardie_1248.jpg

100_2739_1264.jpg

Babybeardie_1248.jpg

100_2742_1267.jpg

She has been exploring the viv since I brought her home, and she ate some of her crickets for me...thank goodness...I do not want another fussy eater!! LOL!!!
Also, I had them feed her at the store, so I could see how well she was eating...and she eats like a champ!!
She was born November 12th, so she is just 5 weeks old. She has a little crook in her tail, and her long toe on the right back leg is also a little crooked. But I don't care...she has stolen my heart already!!
I still miss my Puff, and there is a spot in my heart that belongs only to him...But this little one has already found her own spot in my heart~
Cindy
always Puff's mama

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aznrainbowdime":42ffa said:
Aww congratulations ! What a beauty ! I"m sure Puff chose her for you...

Now more pictures please !

What--I haven't posted enough pics yet??? :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!!!!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ok--here are a couple of pics from today...seems like my little girl is going to be a rock climber...er.....make that a hammock climber :)

100_2760_1285.jpg

100_2762_1287.jpg

It still just amazes me how well these little ones move and get around. I mean...how do they come out of those eggs and just seem to know how to be a beardie? :?
Kiera is also eating well. She ate about 20 crickets yesterday, and another 20 today. tomorrow I have to work, so my daughter is coming over to feed her.
Thank you all for the warm welcome for my sweet little girl. I still miss my little Puff like crazy, and still cry for him, but Kiera is sure helping to take the edge off the pain of losing him, and she has already carved out her own special place in my heart!!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I am starting a new thread in this forum titled, "Kiera's Updates" (not very original-I know) but I promise to work hard at keeping it updated as she grows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom