My thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyburgi

Extreme Poster
I have been here for years but I just wanted to say a few things about the site. I just wanted to let Alex and everyone know that I think this site is great. I have been in like one single fight on here and that was just a huge misunderstanding. Other then that, everything over the years has been great. I have gotten help with my dragon, my gecko, snakes, and baby birds all on one little site. Well "little" is not the right word. Oh and Alex has even helped me with some information about the statistics on this site when I was working on my own animal site. So to Alex and the Mods.....Keep up the great work. To the rest of you, thank you for letting me into what seems like a family at times.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
daddyburgi":19glos41 said:
I have been here for years but I just wanted to say a few things about the site. I just wanted to let Alex and everyone know that I think this site is great. I have been in like one single fight on here and that was just a huge misunderstanding. Other then that, everything over the years has been great. I have gotten help with my dragon, my gecko, snakes, and baby birds all on one little site. Well "little" is not the right word. Oh and Alex has even helped me with some information about the statistics on this site when I was working on my own animal site. So to Alex and the Mods.....Keep up the great work. To the rest of you, thank you for letting me into what seems like a family at times.
Cheers! :wink:

daddyburgi

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hmmmm when did I become and extreme poster? I had no idea. lol

Cheers right back to ya.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thanks. I am glad that the site has proven to be a good things for you on so many levels. As for the Extreme.... I think I have that set at 3000 posts. :) I think the next level is "BD.org Sicko". hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom