My Sweet Rex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
awwww Rexy girl is gorgeous!!!

And Bligg is a total cutie as well, I absolutely love that picture of Rex looking at him :lol:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Geez Holly.... you're hardly ever here anymore. When you do decide to show up you go digging through the Photo Expression archives and start pulling up old threads :shock: :lol:

That's okay....it's probably best that you did since I am so horribly bad about posting pics. I should probably get 50 superworm lashes for forgetting to post pics of my little beauty!

I have to post old pics, because my stupid camera is broke right now and on it's way to Texas for repair :( I hope I get it back before Bliggy shows up or I'm gonna have Barbara to deal with :angry5:

Okay.... I'll shut up now! Here's some pics!

Rex doing what Rex does best....Nothing! :lol:
IMG_2286.jpg

Rex trying to get away from the beast she refers to as the "Beardie smuggler" (I think she means "Beardie Snuggler")which would be me! :wink:

IMG_2263.jpg

Just after waking up. "Go away mother.... I just want to be alone with my log!"

IMG_1726.jpg

"Give me a second ....okay! I is trying to get recharged. I has seen the IPOD do it!"

IMG_2007.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Aww! Great pic's Dawn :love5: even if they were old ones.... :wink:
Not like you have ever shared them before... :p :lol:
Rex is such a precious spoiled looking girl. :mrgreen:

Old girls don't do much but lay around....every pic I take of Ms. Piggy looks just like the next and the one before. :lol:

Oh...yeah I almost overlooked it.... :roll: get that camera back! :lol:

(I must be on a smilie kick this morning...)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
fresnowitte":816ee said:
Aww! Great pic's Dawn :love5: even if they were old ones.... :wink:
Not like you have ever shared them before... :p :lol:
Thanks smart-alec!
Hopefulresearch":816ee said:
YAY! More new old pics are always better than no pics! :D
This is very true! :wink:
herpfreak":816ee said:
Too cute!! :love5: She is quite the sweetheart!
Thanks Maya.....she is a sweetheart!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Dawn,
Rex is simply precious!!!! I love the look on her face. "MOMMMMMYYYYYYYY do we have to get another beardie,you are MY MOMMY!!" Thank you so much for sharing!! I can't wait until you get Bligg and we get to see pics of him in his new home.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hopefulresearch":e383c said:
Yah, what is the situation with Bligg? Do you have anything worked out yet? I'm excited to see him!
Bliggy will be going home to Florida early next week. :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well, the camera went to Texas last week for a new lens. They said they would only have it a few days.
If anything I have Tyler's camera, it's just not as good as mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom