My story take #2 PICTURES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
oh and now I suppose you're in school again so we have to wait even longer eh?

*tapping foot and watching clock*

:D
*hugs* congrats on your new baby! Thanks distdrag from all of us!

Hopefulresearch

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I've got pics!!! He's a boy! He is a trans and has some hot orange/red color glowing from him. He's super fast. I was thinking of a new name for him, Skeet (Skeeter) There was a football player whose nickname was Skeet and he was also an Olympian track star. Fastest guy in the NFL.

Anyways... PICS!

Not happy at first
3882724038_85d2eda2de.jpg

He's a chubby boy
3882723238_6f071d4ef3.jpg

He love's his rocks
3882725454_a4812ef6aa.jpg

He's more happy today
3881960079_da83e63007.jpg

Can you see a little red in him?
3882757360_9e7316d626.jpg

Skeeter- "Wanna See how fast I am?"
3882758078_e81ff08d24.jpg

Thats my hand trying to catch him
3882759408_e0ee899e37.jpg

"Here I am!"
3882760068_142eb246c2.jpg

He's orange AND red! My favorite mix!
3882760800_3c7a3d29b6.jpg

Sorry I was late with the pics! Hopefully I made it up to you guys.

Hopefulresearch

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He's eating great! two dozen crickets yesterday. Pretty good for first day. Today he wasn't as hungry. Ate around 6 phoenix worms.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
lol!!! I think the muppet was Scooter but I may be wrong...

Yes you made up for the delay with lots of pics! He's so pretty and looks so happy! Congrats!

Heisei

Hatchling Member
Nice! Skeeter was the name of the green guy on the cartoon "Doug". Used to be on Nickelodeon I believe. It is also the name of a bass boat company that was the first to put a 300 horse motor on a bass boat. It goes super fast so I guess it works that way too.

Aaron

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Heisei":8fe6e said:
Nice! Skeeter was the name of the green guy on the cartoon "Doug". Used to be on Nickelodeon I believe. It is also the name of a bass boat company that was the first to put a 300 horse motor on a bass boat. It goes super fast so I guess it works that way too.

Aaron

OOOH yeah! I used to watch Doug! 'Course I was far too old for it but I still haven't lost my love for cartoons lol!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Awww! Skeeter is so cute! Love the name!

Congrats on the new baby....I am so happy for you!

The picture of his mouth open while basking is so sweet!

ENJOY! :D

BayAreaReptiles

Hatchling Member
Greetings from California. You have a beautiful little Citrus Trans. I love the black eyes

His brother wanted to stop by to say hi, Same parents. He will grow really quick, Kevin has great quality Dragons. The two I have from this bloodline has grown very fast.

Congrats again,
Carlos

098.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom