MY SNAKE IS DYING!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizelle

OK GUYS SO UMM well to put it in short, my snake hasnt eateb since i caught him, hes wild caught and was found with many scratches, today hes been and shed and i noticed he was skinny so i force fed him 1/16 of a worm, and he had a struggle downing it, eventhough it was so tiny, and then he didnt movemuch so i tokk him outside and he was fine, then all of a suddeon he opens his mouth and is unresponsive, so I bring him inside, and that leads to right now

He is a rough earth snake

Him
106575-3706511543.jpg

Open mouth. Aaaahhh
106575-6015154193.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Sorry about the little snake. :( It's usually best to leave a wild animal outside, they can heal even scratched, many wild reptiles can have a number of scars on them. Leaving him outside would be the best thing. He may have choked on the worm but there's nothing you can do.

Gizelle

Original Poster
AHBD":37z6z1vq said:
Sorry about the little snake. :( It's usually best to leave a wild animal outside, they can heal even scratched, many wild reptiles can have a number of scars on them. Leaving him outside would be the best thing. He may have choked on the worm but there's nothing you can do.

Yeah I’m disappointed he was dead but I think he was to skinny to survive anyway :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom