My poor daughter Amber :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
She went to the petstore where we always buy crickets when i run out or waiting for my big shipments to come in they always have dragons. She went back to look at them and they have this 6 ft long by 4 ft wide by 4 foot tall viv with about 15 about 5 to 6 months of age they are the same ones they had in there months and months ago. Amber witnessed a 1 finger beardie wave and another beardie ran up and grabbed its hand to eat it off. She ran out came home bawling and is still crying over it. I called the petstore and the lady treated me like i was dumb intill i told her we have 5 adult dragons. Then she wanted to listen to what i had to say. I gave her a big talking to that they were way to old to be housed together. I told them that when i was there last myself over a months ago at that time 90% were missing toes, hands, tails and some had deformitys. I will be calling the ASPCA or who ever they tell me to call tomarrow morning. So they can check on the injured one and make sure they didnt destroy it. The lady told me they wouldnt. Amber cant handle seeing road kill with out crying so this was way to much for the poor girl. GAH!

Im praying the little guy wasnt to bad.

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Makes me want to VOMIT! Sorry your child had to see that! Be MAD, yell and fuss and holler to all the people in the company you can complain to!

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
:x :( That is terrible. How upsetting. I am so sorry your daughter had to witness that. Mine would have been sobbing in the store too. I hope she is okay. As for the pet store.... :x :angry5: :angry5: :x

Is there anything we can do when we see pet stores with horrible conditions like that?

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I understand that this mom and pop store takes in unwanted pets usually people get tired of them and give them to them for free in the 11 to 12 yrs that we have been going there ive never seen anything like this. All of these guys were from 1 clutch. I think they figured they would sell them they are only 59 bucks each. We all know id say 90% dont want a normal (i like them all myself) If they see the others they sell the sandfires like our Chimaira and Bobble (same store where Amber bought them both) they pass on the plain greyish beardie. And people dont want deformed beardies (i do i love the odd ones we have 2) To be honest they dont have any space at all to move these guys to.

I am calling first thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom