My own poll - According to pic, should I be using He or She?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clarify that I have never, don't and will never care what the sex is. Everyone could tell me it's a genetic he/she and I wouldn't care. I just want to know I'm using the right pronoun. And my eyes keep playing tricks on me. Sometimes I'm sure I was told right with the "probable" and sometimes I think the "probable" didn't work in our case. Just want the opinion of others. Thanks,

100_0546.jpg

100_0548.jpg

100_0547.jpg

Alright, this is not our normal cozy time on the couch with the fleece blanket watching tv. I'm outta here.

This is kind of a hard one, At some points i think it looks like a female, but then again sometimes it looks like a male. Best thing to do is to give it another month and it will be more distinguished.
Male
malehemipenes1.jpg

female
femalenohemipenes1.jpg

Kagome100

Juvie Member
mmmm im just taking a guess female cause i see the one hump but still im not 100% sure :\ maybe if he/she was a little bigger it be easier.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
I could be wrong, but I'll guess female. If there is a question about the vent area bulges, the other place to watch are the femoral pores, on the underside of their thighs. Females can sometimes be almost invisible, or very slight, while the males are always visible, more obvious, and can sometimes protrude an 1/8 of an inch in an adult male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom