My (not so) baby beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
hi guys,

havent posted in a while, but i am back with pics of my beardie! :D (not got a name yet, dont know if male or female :D )

here he / she is sitting on my desk...

DSCF2361.jpg

DSCF2364.jpg

DSCF2366.jpg

DSCF2368.jpg

DSCF2369.jpg

sat contently in my had ( he / she crawled in when my hand was relaxed on my desk :D :D )

DSCF2362.jpg

here is a size comparison to when i got him / her, (7 /3 / 09) the first , and the second was taken today, that now makes him 15 weeks (3 months, 3 weeks) and 5 days old! :D

DSCF2178.jpg

vs now

DSCF2371.jpg

grown up alot eh! :D

also caght my cat getting a sneaky peak :D

DSCF2373.jpg

DSCF2374.jpg

one other thing, as you can see in this picture...

DSCF2201.jpg

... i got my beadie with a nasty nic taken from the end of his / her tail, it has greatly healed sinince as in this pic...

DSCF2367.jpg

cheers guys :D :D

Matt

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
DSCF2368.jpg

Awwwwww look at that widdle buddah belly!
(thats right. the level of cuteness reduced me to baby talk)

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
they sure do grow fast thanks for the comments guys! :D and yeah he / she has got a little budda belly hehe :D :D :lol: :lol:

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi there Imortal,

i have set the camera into 'Macro' , most cameras have it, if you do that you can take crystal clear close ups! :D

cheers, oh btw he / she is 3 months, 3 weeks old!! :D

Matt

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
How cute! I dunno, with those flirty looks in the pics, might just be a girl. :wink:

But, then again, I'm known for being wrong! :lol:

-- Jacqui

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hehe thanks guys :D :D i susspose this pic does rather look like a posing girl lol :D

DSCF2366.jpg

cheers,

matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom