My new little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I just became a Beardie owner in January. I purchased this little girl who is now 9 months old. She is just the sweetest little thing. Anyway, I am trying this out as I have never made a post or added a photo so I needed to start somewhere.

Could someone please tell me how to share a photo from PhotoBucket to the forum?

Thanks, Melissa

melissadiane7

Original Poster
I think I figured it out. Here she is.

P3150027.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
[Moved here from General Discussion forum]

Hi there :wave: welcome to the forum. She is adorable, love her coloring. What's her name?

melissadiane7

Original Poster
Her name is Zoey. Here are a few more photo's too. Thanks for moving this to the Introduction area...I noticed that after I entered it into General Discussion :? I also have the 3 pugs. Peaches, Holly & Clive. I have 4 Leopard Gecko's but I need to download those photos yet. I didn't have much luck with the leopard geckos as I have had two die on me with no explanation as to why. :cry: I definately feel more confident with the Bearded Dragon.

P5010023.jpg

P5010037.jpg

PeachesHollyClive.jpg

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Hello and welcome!!!!!!! As you will find out dragons are much easier to care for!!! And cutie you have there!!!! Great pictures.... :blob5:

Lance

JBragg

Some excellent animals you have there.

Beardies are definately one of the easiest reptiles to keep, personally alot easier than a Leopard Gecko.

melissadiane7

Original Poster
Thanks. I really like animals. Eventually I would like to get another Bearded Dragon. But my hubby will need to make another cage :eek: I had thought about breeding Zoey when she is old enough but then I start thinking that I will just get another female & leave it at that. I am just not sure yet. I think it would be a neat experience to see the eggs & have them hatch into little BD's. I did this with Cockatiels several years ago & really enjoyed doing it for the first time. I only did it once but it was a great experience.

Daisy (Leopard Gecko) hasn't eaten since December. I give her Jump Start but it's my feeling that she won't make it either. They are just so finicky. Bearded Dragons don't care what they eat :lol: That makes it easier on me & less stressful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toothadash
Top Bottom