My New Hypo Translucent Leatherback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DE3RE4K7

Just purchased this little fellow. Anyone have one that looked just like him when they were small? (please post pics) I want to have an idea what he will look like full grown since both his parents were completely different looking. His parents were Pebbles and Phantom from Fire and Ice dragons (super citrus leatherback X Hypo ice leatherback)

2ep7dc9.jpg

Thanks,
Derek

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....beautiful dragon ! :) You can't tell what a baby will end up like, especially if the parents are very different looking. I'm sure though, that if anyone had a similar looking baby they might help you out and post some pics. Anyway, it's likely that the spacing between the tiger striping will probably get farther apart as he grows, and the color may change [ intensify or fade ] or stay pretty much the same. So you'll just have to wait + see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom