My Mylo. (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
chastityx":2elywddy said:
AUTUMN? why not summery! haha
LOL! :lol: Fall is my fave time of year, but give it time. I'm thinking Mylo will have a few changes of scenery in his time! LOL! :lol:

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":33k9n8ur said:
chastityx":33k9n8ur said:
AUTUMN? why not summery! haha
LOL! :lol: Fall is my fave time of year, but give it time. I'm thinking Mylo will have a few changes of scenery in his time! LOL! :lol:

king mylo should also get a throne.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
chastityx":kt4t9ko2 said:
king mylo should also get a throne.
LOL! :lol: Oh, you just wait! This next idea is a doozy! :lol: He is a little king. :D I think the reason "The Urban Reptile" put Mylo's viv on their FB site, was because I think most of their stock goes to breeding. I assume (tho am not sure) that most people just give them what they need and that's all. I couldn't imagine such a thing as I'm having way too much fun! :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
chastityx":1qzik0ep said:
i'm excited to see his house. LOL.
Me too! LOL! :lol: I'm going to get started on everything tonight. I'm exhausted from work, I mean flat out beat! But, I'm far too excited over the new viv idea's to not do something! LOL! :lol: Also, I had an energy drink! :oops: :lol:

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":1a04tojs said:
chastityx":1a04tojs said:
i'm excited to see his house. LOL.
Me too! LOL! :lol: I'm going to get started on everything tonight. I'm exhausted from work, I mean flat out beat! But, I'm far too excited over the new viv idea's to not do something! LOL! :lol: Also, I had an energy drink! :oops: :lol:

ahaahahha. i'm still grouting meras dig box and we need to make one for the geckos since they're girls! CRAFTING FOR LIZARDS TAKES SO LONG.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
chastityx":18ce5o34 said:
CRAFTING FOR LIZARDS TAKES SO LONG.
You said it!!! My current project for Mylo will be paper machete. Do a layer, let it dry... Do a layer, let it dry... Do a layer, let it dry... :roll: I figure a month, no joke, this thing is massive! It takes up 1/4 of the viv! :shock: *sigh* guess Imma go big or go home kinna gal! :lol:

-66.9 Grams as of ten minutes ago!

(Blurry, but it gives you an idea of size :wink: )

(Mylo: I'z help youz mama. Iz about me'z anyway... :lol: )

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, he's so cute & BIG, wow he's growing every day! I'll sure enjoy seeing what you come up with this time, but are you going to leave that beautiful carpet in there?

zandi202

BD.org Addict
So now I know the weight I need to get Koth up to as they look to be a similar size. :lol: He's so handsome!!! My little Count!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":1rj5lkpl said:
I'll sure enjoy seeing what you come up with this time, but are you going to leave that beautiful carpet in there?
I really, really love that little carpet, but it just won't work with the Autumn theme. It was only about $4.00 with free shipping from E-bay anyways. So off to Liz it shall go. I think I'll order a orange color one to fit the theme, tho I'm sure that price Mylo would prefer a red carpet! LOL! :lol:
zandi202":1rj5lkpl said:
So now I know the weight I need to get Koth up to as they look to be a similar size. He's so handsome!!! My little Count!
Here's a direct quote from The urban gecko:
" Giant males can attain a size from 80 to 110 grams and females will range between 60 to 90 grams. Male Super Giants will grow in access of 110 grams while females can get to be over 90 grams. These abnormally big geckos can attain these sizes within 12 months. " :study:
-Lindz's Thor is almost "giant" sized. The difference (what T.U.G isn't saying) is that the gene is actually a mutation, causing the proportions to be slightly different.
Example:

See how the giant looks more elongated? The torso gives it away.
-In short, any Leo could grow larger then Mylo, Koth included. The only difference is that Mylo shows and carries the Giant gene and can then pass that on to any offspring :wink:
-I suspect that Mylo will hit about 100 (healthy, not over weight) grams, as he still has 4 months left of his first year, then will start filling out in his second year. Time will tell 8)
-Didn't expect such a long answer, did you! LOL! :lol:

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I get the carpet too? Yay! Nissa is going to be decked out! Poor Koth and Ava though it will be harder for Ava - she will need eco-earth substrate. So it'll be a lot of work ahead of me.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
You're getting everything but the tiles! :lol: I'd even ship them if it wouldn't break the bank sending something so heavy. :p I'm joining team slate. All those colors in natural slate says fall to me :D I'll have to do it without hubby knowing. It only takes 3 tiles to do the tank, he just doesn't get it :roll: Money will pick up, then Koth and Ava will be decked out too! The great thing about Leo's is that they live long enough to enjoy the good life. A few years to get everything perfect, is really nothing in the grand scheme of things :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
No Lizards On The Bed!
Mylo's Story

Mylo:
Well dares a monsterz a da loose! Iz called...Da Lizardz! :shock: Da big furry man says to the wittle round woman "No Lizardz on da bedz!"

Now, I dunno what a Lizard iz. But as a Mylo, I feelz I should keep my eyez open. No Lizard will get past me's!

(I check over herez. Iz where da mommy, feed me lady sleepz)

(Da furry man sleepz on dis side. I better checkz it)

(Iz da round mommyz! Maybe she knowz da Lizardz...)

I checked everythingz! And no Lizardz! Tomorrowz, I check again. I knowz my mommy proud of me. We keepz the Lizardz off the bed so furry daddy person iz happy...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom