my man gethro

Status
Not open for further replies.
kahleesi has been a dream since I got her in December eats well loves her salad and the occasional treats apples blueberries and raspberries again I promise occasionally like once a month but I recently tried to make her tank more interesting for her and put a background picture on her tank since then she has been grumpy and I will admit I'm kinda getting the cold shoulder right now, but my main concern is that she usually poops in the same spot once a day roughly around the same time temps are all good since I follow this web site religiously but since I added the background she poops every couple of day and now hasn't pooped for two day which is unusual for her, is this her being mad at me or just something they do I gave her a bath today cause she wouldn't eat supper and hasn't pooped she is defiantly a character but because she has been so consistent with her behavior I'm kinda concerned also she shed for awhile and I think one is starting now any info would be great

Mysty

Juvie Member
It can take a while to adjust to changes. There's no harm in a warm bath if you want to encourage a poop.

My dragons recently had their vivs stripped bare for a week due to parasites. One didn't mind so much but the other sulked for the whole week and barely ate.

Beardies are such drama queens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom