my man gethro/ kahleesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
so since Jethro has become a kahleesi I'm wondering do I have to worry about her laying infertile eggs or is that rare I have had her for 6months and she was maybe 6 inches when I got her so I'm pretty sure she is only 6 months but my husband going by her weight says she is older all I'm wondering is if this will happen and when are there signs something I should look for or :study: just wait and see :study:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's not uncommon but not all of them do it. It usually happens when they're older than a year from what I've seen. Look for digging behavior and changes in appetite as indicators.

MyManGethro

Original Poster
she scratches at the ground once in a while and her she went from eating 20-30 crickets to maybe 5 and barley left her hammock for a week but now she is back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom