My Luck Is HORRIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flirtycuddle

Juvie Member
Yesterday my daughter knocked off my UVB light on accident of course blowing the light so I have to replace that Tuesday. Well my cousins were being brats and some how smashed my bearded dragons cage while she was sleeping. Of course I took her out and checked her over and thankfully shes fine but now I have no tank on top of no UVB! For now I have her a rubbermaid tub till I can find a new tank but I'm ready to pull out my hair lol. I moved her into my room with me so I can keep a better eye on her and her tank will be set up in my room from now on instead of the living room.

flirtycuddle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i have been so far ive been finding 20 gallon and im waiting to get a 40 gallon at least lol. Either way by tuesday I'll have a replacement tank for her and a new light. She has to be thinking what the hell.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
wow that is some terrible...."luck"

how in the world do you accidentally smash a tank :shock:

crickest

Juvie Member
Well, I managed to drop my 20 gallon long on the floor from about three feet off the ground. Luckily, it didn't have Spark in it (he was safe in his 40 gallon breeder). Unfortunately it was our hatchery for the crickets we were trying to grow and it released about 10,000 itsy, bitsy, teeny, tiny, microscopic crickets into our dining room. :banghead: This is what I did for about a week! Boy was I in the doghouse! Not only did I destroy the cricket breeding program, but all the crickets disappeared into the cracks between the wooden floorboards!

Accidently destroying an aquarium can be done. It does take some effort, however!

flirtycuddle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Austin got mad and threw a rock across the room hitting the tank and smashing it. Leave it to a 10 yr old with some medical issues and his medicane all messed up. She is in the tub next to me on the computer and will never be back in the living room

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Did you talk to your aunt or uncle about replacing it? Your cousin needs to be doing some major chores to pay off a new tank. I can imagine how frustrated you are!
Sara

flirtycuddle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Does no good with my uncle he lets the boys get away with everything and anything. I found a tank on craigslist for $50 that is 80 gallons that I will buy tuesday for her.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
That rock flying would be the exact moment I sent that child home to wreck his own parents stuff. Course I never let kids under 17 in my house except my step son whom I can spank :lol:

flirtycuddle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I live with them which is why I moved my room around to put her in here with me from now on. I get the tank tomorrow and the new UVB today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom