my love for my babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just had to tell you as am sure there are people who have been in the same boat... i was involved in a car crash and by back will need surgery in a few weeks, i was in hospital for over a week and although i do love by dogs a was totally heartbroken and ached to see my beardies. i spend most ov everyday having doing something to do for them and i swear i cryed when i saw and cuddled mt hansome boy as well as my girls when i got home. i am now on a frame at the moment and it is killing me not doing all the jobs and leaving it to my husband, although he is trying to do his best.... all i want to say is a soooo love my beardies dearly .....

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I wish more people were like you when it comes to taking care of a beardie, or any animal for that matter.

-Brandon

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I hope that you are doing ok and that your surgery goes well.

I was the same way when I was in the hospital back in June 2009. I was only in for 2 days, but it was driving me crazy. When we finally got me thru the door at home from the hospital, Butch plopped me on the bed, went straight and got one of my beardies for me, and let me hold him. Then he was allowed to finish getting all my stuff set up and unpacked from the hospital.

tanya1974

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thanks for the kind words,,,,, i just didnt realise how much i adored them until we were apart, am dreading my op as it means more time away, but i swear my girls new i was home as when i did my sqeecky voice they came up to the front of the glass... i will allways be a beardie owner now until my last breath now...

zeppy123

Hatchling Member
I don't sleep well at all if I'm separated from my animals. Even mini-vacations or stays at a relative result in me tossing and turning the whole night. Good luck with your surgery, that would be tough. I'm glad your babies have such a good parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom