My girls....Sabella and Koche

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkiperry2580

Hatchling Member
Something told me to take a look at Koche again and low and behold....no mistaking it now.....Koche is a girl!! Sabella does not like having her pic taken, but Koche on the other hand loves it!

Their both 7 months old. Koche is 14 1/2 inches long and Sabella is 13 inches long.

The first 4 were taken just before I split them up in to separate tanks.
PB035059.jpg

Snuggle buddies
PC055129.jpg

Sabella and Koche haning out in the hammock.
PA315050.jpg

Bath time
PC015082web.jpg

Koche napping
PC175201web.jpg

Koche (smiling) venting
PC175195web.jpg

Koche's smiling, I swear!
PC175194web.jpg

Koche's eye
PC175191webeye.jpg

Sabella on her basking branch
PC175178web-1.jpg

Sabella
P9254891.jpg

Sabella tub time
PC015085web.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them!

Got bored today and got the camera out. Got some cool shots, hope you like them:

PC185202web.jpg

PC185207web.jpg

PC185209web.jpg

PC185213web.jpg

PC185216web.jpg

PC185217web.jpg

Livey

Extreme Poster
SO CUTE! :love5:
I love the bath pictures, And the ones were you can see the tongues! beardie tongue are just the best :D

Olivia x

nikkiperry2580

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, I'm so proud of my beardies! Love them to pieces. Their personalities are so different and that shows in the pics. Sabella is more of an explorer, doesn't care to be loved on, however she handles it very well when I do. She'd rather be on the floor, cruising the house, chasin the cat, lol. Koche on the other hand is a lover. She loves the camera and comes to life when she see's me coming. She loves to snuggle at night before bed time. She sometimes scratches my neck, clawing, trying to get as close as possible with her nose pressed in to my neck, lol.
Ok, enough bragging on my beardies.
Glad you enjoyed them!
Nikki

nikki... I found it!! WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHY & CUTE MODELS!
I wish I felt comfortable putting mine together. They are male & female and the only time I did he took a hunk out of her tail. Im sure it was a mating thing but for 1, i dont want babies and secondly, I was scared he might really hurt her. I hate that they cant "hang out together". AND we have a cat who appears to be so very interested in them....( LIKE AT LUNCH TIME )!! my daughter found her in the middle of the road in our sub at only 3-4 days old and we hand fed and raised her. she has never been outside the house other than in an enclosure to get some sun when we are working in the yard to watch her. too many dogs running loose in our sub....However, the natural instinct kicks in always...she will always have us a "gift" at the door, geico, lizard, tree roach, spider...When I let my beardies out, i have to lock her up!! Sure would be cool for all 3 of em to play together!! :cry:
Thanks for sharing your pics... love the beardies & photography!
happy new year!
tammy
:bikerwave:

nikkiperry2580

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys for all of the compliments! I love takin pics of my beardies. Koche loves it, but Sabella usually runs from the camera,lol. I had them together for the first 6 months with no problems, then one day Sabella had a "Mysterious" cut on her lower jaw. I decided that it would be safer to separate them at that point before anything else happened. Koche pouted for a few days but finally got over it, Sabella on the other hand is still pissed,lol. :angry5: She got put in a smaller tank for the time being. They both shared a 120 gallon tank, now Sabella is in a 30 gal. I'm purchasing a 75 gallon for her in the next few days. I think she will be much happier then. She did after all get the raw end of the deal, but she is the smaller of the too. :roll:
Thanks again guys. Stay tuned, I'll be posting some new pics soon.

I'm wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom