My first baby beardie in a house full of lizards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust

I just got my first baby beardie but we have two more adult ones that are my boyfriends lizards. He has great colors already and hes super sweet. I got him on jan 27th of this year and he was just 5 in. and as of today hes about 7.5 in. He eats well and hes growing fast. I took pics of him last week and i have no clue what he will look like when he is bigger so if you want to throw some ideas my way about his color that would be great. His name is Lailu im not sure if hes a boy yet but he loves to head bob and i saw him head bob at my boyfriends adult male beardie the one time he saw him... which is super funny because i thought he would wave. Feel free to leave any feed back about the close up pics of his on his little log
Here is the link to his pics!
http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/stardancer1234/

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Wow Lailu is beautiful! He's just a little thing and his colors already striking! Whatever his morph, he'll be gorgeous when he's grown up.

-Kaleen

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Vary petty little dragon! Sexing him or her will be kind of hard at such a young age but the above video will help. Good luck with your new little buddy!
~ Tommie

Shiva

Hatchling Member
Beautiful baby! congrats- I am not able to tell his/her color but just beautiful
btw loved the video great info and the mask is just funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom