Status
Not open for further replies.

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":1wssiyxj said:
Livey":1wssiyxj said:
Wow, Someone needs an early night.
You Were very rude fez09
And theres no need to use language like that, this site is for children as well as adults
Im going to report and get this thread locked

Livey expect rude PMs from this kid.. He's blowing my inbox up..

I havent blown up your inbox. u keep replying..so i keep answering back. and dont call me a kid, u were a kid, or have u forgotten?

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":rpdr5in9 said:
Livey":rpdr5in9 said:
You Were very rude fez09
And theres no need to use language like that, this site is for children as well as adults

I havent blown up your inbox. u keep replying..so i keep answering back. and dont call me a kid, u were a kid, or have u forgotten?

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":uv20lgn0 said:
Livey":uv20lgn0 said:
You Were very rude fez09

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":29x48kk1 said:
Livey":29x48kk1 said:
You Were very rude fez09

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Livey":1zdyb4uf said:
has someone sent the mods a message or something?
This person needs to be warned or even better banned...

I've already reported him to Goonie.. He's already been in trouble in previous threads for his language..

Livey

Extreme Poster
Whats made you snap? i read through your posts and you haven't been rude on anyone else thread,
This all just sounds like a complete wind up
And your incredibly immature,
This is a great site, stop taking advantage of it

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
Cuz I wasnt rude to Fez. she answered me in a rude way and i have a bad temper. i dont like being treated like im stupid so i snapped. and i know this is an excellent site. how am i taking advantage of it?? just ban me already. this is way to big of a deal. i have enough problems as it is.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Fez dident mean to be rude in that sense,
From your topic it sounded like you dident understand what was happening that all..
And i have to agree, keeping them apart would be advised, they are far too young to breed.
I just thing its all got blown out of hand,
There really is no need to swear on this site.
And if you have problems as it is, fine, but don`t take it out on us.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Thread locked by Moderator]

wellsieboy555: If you wish to ask your question again, feel free to post a new topic under the Behavior forum. However, if you continue to respond negatively to replies, disciplinary actions will be taken.
By the way, when fez09 responded to your inquiry, in no way did she imply that your beardies were housed together. By having them roam free outside of their viv is the same as "putting them together".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom