MY FEMALE WANTS IT BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i have 11 month 16 in male beardie whose in one cage. acrooss the room is my 7-8 month old 12 in female in her tank. they can see each other i guess. my male is always trying to get through the glass towards the female. the female does the same thing and also waves her arms at him. i put them on the floor together and they just stared at each other until my male lunged at her. whats happening here?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Are you serious? You don't know what's "happening"? They are too small to breed, do not put them together.

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
to the poster above^. you dont have to be so f****** rude! and do you not know how to read???? THEYRE IN SEPERATE TANKS RETARD. I KNOW WHATS HAPPENING I PROBABLY KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO! get out of here

fez09

Extreme Poster
wellsieboy555":3tefv5vn said:
ok so i have 11 month 16 in male beardie whose in one cage. acrooss the room is my 7-8 month old 12 in female in her tank. they can see each other i guess. my male is always trying to get through the glass towards the female. the female does the same thing and also waves her arms at him. i put them on the floor together and they just stared at each other until my male lunged at her. whats happening here?
If you know so much why are you on here asking this question? I know you have them in seperate tanks but you put them together on the floor. Your thread title is "my female wants it bad" what do you think she wants?

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
fez09":2dzhgnrf said:
wellsieboy555":2dzhgnrf said:
If you know sao much why are you on here asking this question? I know you have them in seperate tanks but you put them together on the floor. Your thread title is "my female wants it bad" what do you think she wants?

Cuz i wanted to see if someone "nice" knew why my female was basically asking for it from my male when shes so young . and if i put them on the floor its different from putting them in the same tank. theres room for me to interfere. and anyway i give them bath together and they get along fine so would u care to stop acting like a b****. i feel sorry for your children if your ever going to have any. R u serious? Fighting with a 14 year old? your a great example.. go f*** yourself

fez09

Extreme Poster
Nice response, as a matter of fact I have a 14 year old son and he would never speak to anyone with that language. Good luck with your dragons.

wellsieboy555

Original Poster
fez09":3sj38cua said:
Nice response, as a matter of fact I have a 14 year old son and he would never speak to anyone with that language. Good luck with your dragons.

Maybe he should learn to stick up for himself against rude adults like you. i didnt even ask the question rudely and you responded with an attitude. if you dont like the question then dont answer it. have a nice day

ChinelleKitten

Hatchling Member
You cannot have them on the floor together, they are FAR too young and small to be allowed to mate. And when you say your male lunged if you mean attacked your female this is another reason to not have them together. They could both hurt each other if they get into a fight.

wellsieboy555 you asked "What's Happening?" and fez09 answered you. Your second post is the rude one, there's no need to call names.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
If i was you i wouldn't put them together again, it only takes a matter of minutes for one (most likely the female) to be seriously hurt by the male, or worse. the waving is a submissive gesture saying she just wants to be left alone

P.S. I don't think fez09 was meaning to come across rude, and it certainly didn't deserve a reaction like that wellsieboy555. im sure fez09 was just trying to help, she has been helpful and polite in all other posts

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
wellsieboy555":1hfigy2q said:
did i ask you^?

Actually you did ask everyone on the forum.. If you can't take constructive critisism then you are in the wrong place.. Sounds like your mom needs to wash your mouth out with some soap..Consider yourself reported.. This was completely and uterly uncalled for and you owe fez an apology..

Livey

Extreme Poster
Wow, Someone needs an early night.
You Were very rude fez09
And theres no need to use language like that, this site is for children as well as adults
Im going to report and get this thread locked

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Livey":3npamerv said:
Wow, Someone needs an early night.
You Were very rude fez09
And theres no need to use language like that, this site is for children as well as adults
Im going to report and get this thread locked

Livey expect rude PMs from this kid.. He's blowing my inbox up..

Livey

Extreme Poster
has someone sent the mods a message or something?
This person needs to be warned or even better banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom