My female headbobbed really slowly at my male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was moving around my room today, and I put my female on my bed, not thinking it was directly in view from my male.

I heard a slight rustle as I was cleaning and looked back to see my male headbobbing really fast and trying to get out to her. She then proceeded to do a really slow headbob back to him? I only understood the fast bobs, but what do the slow bobs mean?

Thanks

(Sorry if it's in wrong section)

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
I've taken this to be the flirty bob. The come hither bob. Both my girls have done this to my boy, and they laid eggs not long after, lol! Then the mood passes, and they give him the fast mini angry bobs now when they see him (which is almost never now).

UltimateShelly

Original Poster
JenFid":ny328agw said:
I've taken this to be the flirty bob. The come hither bob. Both my girls have done this to my boy, and they laid eggs not long after, lol! Then the mood passes, and they give him the fast mini angry bobs now when they see him (which is almost never now).

So she's allowing him to mate with her? :eek:

I thought it was more or less forced-mating with beardies :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom