My Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be here Tuesday Morning! OMG I cant wait!!!! Im so excited!!! I KNOW Ive driven Howlin Gale Dragons NUTS because Im so excited... and now that Ive gotten shipping information, Im almost beside myself with excitement!!!!

She's so pretty in the pictures Ive seen.... and Ive never had one shipped before... and I just cant wait to pick her up and snuggle her!

Help me cope with the waiting! LOL!!!!!!

HUGS!!!!!

Sandi

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Tomorrow by 10:30 a.m. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

I KNOW I wont sleep tonight!!!!! Ive got her viv all set up, and Ive got stuff to make her blankie for her... and her little tub all ready - and I breed dubia roaches, so Ive got TONS of baby roaches for her, and salad.... and..... LOL

Can you tell Im excited????? :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ive been telling all of my other dragons all about her.... and they just stare at me like Im NUTS LOL.....

That's ok.... they're USED to me babbling on and on at them! They love it actually! I just love my beardies.... they're all so different in personality!!!!

Sandi

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
sara24354":b3dae said:
I am right here waiting with you!!!!! My Alf and Freckles both were shipped to me and the wait was unbearable. This was after waiting (impatiently I might add) for months until I could do research and get money together for viv etc......) So I know about going crazy waiting.
Hugs,
Sara

Thanks Sara!!!!

I just cant wait to open that box!!!! I just cant wait to see her lil face.... I hope she's doing ok on her trip!!!!

Sandi

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Myself, and my 2 teenagers have been watching the window/street ALL morning for UPS.... and it never showed up. I was even page flipping the tracking/delivery information page on the UPS site.... and SAW it posted that it was delivered at 10:27 a.m. It WASNT!!!! There hasnt been a UPS truck on our STREET at ALL today! Im just sick to my stomach! I contacted Howlin Gale Dragons, and UPS and im just sitting here sick!

Please pray she gets here soon and SAFELY!!!!

HUGS!

Sandi

I

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
OMG!!!!! Welll......waiting on pictures! LOLOLOLOL How is she is she as pretty as the picture? Did your heart melt when you opened the box? TELL ME PLEASE.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
I got my 2 new babies this morning, not sure i'll ever get one shipped to me again. They were just fine, but I was crazy all morning waiting for them. Kept thinking I heard someone at the door so I kept checking. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was nuts. Hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine :blob8:

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ok, now that Ive stopped shaking from being SO UPSET at that &%($# UPS driver, and Ive made sure that Destiny is adjusting well... here are a couple of pictures.

These were taken by my 11 year old with her DSi LOL My camera battery keeps dying, and I have a new one on order, but dont have it yet.

This is her right after I got her out of the box.... you can see how stressed and relieved I was that she was alive and well!!!!!

Destiny1.jpg

This one is her first roach feeding at home:

DestinysHOME1.jpg

This one is after she was pretty much full:

DestinysHOME2.jpg

She ate about 10, so I was just thrilled!

She's also had her first bath, and is now happily basking!!!!

Im already SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with her!!!!!

HUGS!!!!

Sandi

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
SO glad that she is finally there safe and sound!
And of course she is beautiful!
(and I dont know if it was the light or what, but she looks brighter color after she finished eating)

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Sandi,
Thanks for sharing pictures,she is gorgeous!!!!! You must be one proud mamma. I love her look,my house(although I have to share and be nice) MY HOUSE!!! Congratulations.
Hugs for you and your family(I include beardies and such in that)
Sara and my bunch

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Awww adorable! I'm very happy for you and your bunch! I just found out Kang and Thoth are going home soon, not to mess up your new baby's thread but do you still have Astarte? I need to post new pics of Hermes, is Mercury growing as fast as Herm?

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yep I still have her! She's just an angel!!!!

We just weighed and measured Mercury today as a matter of fact and he's 118g and 14 inches long and currently in shed again! :D :D :D

How big is Hermes?

HUGS!

Sandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom