My daughter entered Kinno into.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
That site seems to be a little of a pain! I tried to vote, had to register, I did for the sake of your beardie Then I tried to vote and it seemed that it wouldn't let me. It did register my vote, but I had to re-click on the link on this post and then I noticed my vote was counted. I hope you win, for the sake of beardies, they are the best!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Okies i didnt try it yet myself she gave me the link im sorry its a pain :( you dont have to she said it was easy i guess a kids easy isnt us easy lol stinken kiddos!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I was able to do it. I just had a bit of a problem doing it. Maybe I should have hit refresh, but what I did is turn it off, then hit your link again to try to vote and found that it had already accepted my vote. Maybe it was just a new site I'd never seen before.

Livey

Extreme Poster
it ended already, :(
sorry i was too late to vote! everyone should of! the only beardie!
what were the results?

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
I know, I missed it too! :( Freeie, that pic of Kinno is wonderful. Did your daughter take it? If so she's got some talent!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I took his picture last yeah when the flowers were all in bloom we had a photo shoot of all the beardies even my two foster beardies at the time. Kinno takes great pictures.

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Freeie":ed0e3 said:
I took his picture last yeah when the flowers were all in bloom we had a photo shoot of all the beardies even my two foster beardies at the time. Kinno takes great pictures.
I stand corrected...YOU take great pics! What's your secret?

Livey

Extreme Poster
LOL, i study photography and mine dont turn out that good!
you must use the shaky hand to your advantage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom