My Big Ol' Goofball, Leonidas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nordica

Hatchling Member
Heya everyone! Just wanted to share a couple videos of my beardie, Leo...

This first one is from a few months ago, during one of his free-roam times. He always manages to make his way to this mirror, and then tries to intimidate, well... himself. I love the sheepish look he gets at the end. Oh, and don't mind the music in the background, that wasn't planned; the ending credits to "Backdraft" had been playing:

http://youtu.be/rZIVH9cW4Qo

And this second one is from only a week or so ago. He was hanging out with me on the couch, when he started waving at... nothing. It cracked me up, because he was a breeder for the couple I got him from, and he's such a Hoss, so to see him doing anything submissive is hilarious:

http://youtu.be/t62c9QH3ThA

I need to get some videos of my other beardie, Spaz, as she's been known to throw out some silly antics as well... ;)

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I think the stomping is the best. I have 2 males and when they free roam (separately of course) they will go about 3-5 feet, stop and head bob. The stomping though is like fightin words. LOL

Leonidas is a good looking dragon. Love the videos :wink:

nordica

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, Leo's definitely a stomper, especially if he gets around Spaz. In fact, when around any female, all he seems to think is BREED BREED BREED!! I told the couple I got him from that if they ever wanted to bring his bloodlines back into their fold, they could borrow the big boy for a couple of weeks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom